First Presbyterian Church of Ruidoso was founded in 1948. The church was built in 1951, and has continued in its current location at 101 S. Sutton Dr. in Ruidoso, New Mexico since then. We celebrate 75 years of serving God and our community this year! First Presbyterian Church in Ruidoso is a Presbyterian USA (PCUSA) Church.
MISSION STATEMENT: Sharing the love of Christ throughout our community by adopting the Gospel as our way of life.
TOM RIGSBY: Commissioned Pastor
LOU ANN ELLISON: Music Director
WAYNE ELLISON: Choir Director
CLAUDIA MARTINEZ: Administrator